Naturally Green Organic Bonemeal steamed sterlized Fertilizer
Ground-up bones, fishmeal high micronutrients, pure organic matter, no fillers, contains Phosporus, Calcium and Nitrogen
About the Product :
- Naturally Green Bonemeal Sterlized Organic Fertilizer is a traditional plant fertilizer which is 100% Organic & Natural. It is the premier source of phosphorus, calcium and nitrogen for use in organic gardening and is made from ground-up bones.
- A slow release function which helps in long term sustenance of plants, rich source of Phosporous & Protein. It has high micronutrients & organic matter.
- Can be applied to the overall garden at the time of initial soil preparation or can be sprinkled when transplanting starts or perennials to encourage the development of roots.
- Excellent for Gardening, Great fertilizer for Roses and flowers where high pH is preferred
- Used to remove acidity of soil
- Helps develop shiny leaves, bigger flowers, plants growth, root enhancement, etc. especially good for better root development and increased yield and boosts growth of plants naturally
- Excellent result as flowering growth booster .
- Excellent fertilizer for Bonsai plant growth.
- Effects on plants root growth,cell division, seed growth and ensures that plants are not stunted. Rich in calcium extremely important for your vegetable garden. Speed and strength growth due to high concentration of beneficial soil microbes
Bone meal is a traditional lawn and shrub fertilizer. It is the premier source of phosphorus for use in organic gardening and is made from ground-up bones it can be applied to the overall garden at the time of initial soil prep in the spring, or can be sprinkled in the hole when transplanting starts or perennials to encourage the development of recent roots.". It can be applied to the overall garden at the time of initial soil prep in the spring, or can be sprinkled in the hole when transplanting starts or perennials to encourage the development of roots". Excellent for gardening, great fertilizer for roses and flowers where high ph is preferred".
Vegetables,Flowers,Shrubs Plants- Enriched with Natural Nutrients to Growth for Garden Plants
Apply Bone meal directly to soil, 25 to 30 gms in each pot. Should be added closer to the roots when planting the seeds or repotting. Mix well in the top 1- 2 inch of soil. Mulching recommended for best results. Irrigate immediate on application.Repeat every 7 days;
Use it amply, as there is no adverse effect of over-dose.
Note: The product is pure bone meal. It has a strong smell.
We endeavor & encourage people to grow their own food & increase green cover by making space for naturally live plants for a healthier, happier and greener life.
CONGRATS ! NOW your plants are in SAFE GREEN HANDS