Horse Dung Manure
Naturally Green Horse dung manure powder Fertilizer, 100% Organic & Natural, composted.Fertilizer for potting mix. Complete food for plants
About the Product :
- Obtained from desi naturally bred & healthy Horses, the aged Horse manure adds good amount of organic essentials to the soil, when applied in different forms, foliar or directly to soil.
- Improves both structure and texture of soil.
- Naturally Green Horse dung manure Fertilizer is 100% Natural & organic, which when added to soil enriches it with vital nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
- It prevents buds from falling off prematurely. Thus, highly beneficial for flowering, vegetable and fruit plants.
- Quality of the product is guaranteed and being natural it is completely environment-friendly.
- It supports organic principles & enriches the soil naturally with absolutely no side effects.
- It breaks compact soil thereby increasing porosity & helps in stronger & faster rooting.
- It contains microbial bio-stimulants which enhances disease resistance levels of plants & helps establis beneficial microflora
Naturally Green Horse manure is a good source of nutrients and a popular additive to many home gardens. Horse dung manure is highly valued by gardeners because Horse manure makes soil become super charged, increasing soil fertility, regeneration, and high quality yields for all plants. Increases water holding capacity of soil. Naturally Green Horse dung manure Fertilizer has symbiotic nitrogen-fixing bacteria in root nodules. No added chemicals or preservatives. 100% Natural. It can be used to make liquid fertilizer and as powder. Its compositions will nurture plants naturally. It is both a fertilizer & a soil amendment ( when added to soil) medium. It’s property is to slowly release nutrients into soil, so that plants can easily absorb. It contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium & Micronutrients, which are important for plant health. Naturally Green Horse dung manure is the perfect source of nutrients helping plants grow naturally
- Loosen the soil around plant.
- Ideally leave a gap of 1 inch from the plant.
- Apply Horse manure by sprinkling near the roots of the plants for good results.
- Water the plants after applying Naturally Green Horse dung
- It can be used on home garden indoor & outdoor plants as well as in organic farming.
- Apply portion qty basis size of the plant.
- Water immediately.
- Repeat process every week for best results.
- Take 500 gm Naturally Green Horse dung manure & soak in 20 litre water for 24 hrs.
- Filter & use as foliar spray for greener & healthier foliage.
- It is recommended to spray on plants after sunset when it is cooler.
- Repeat process every alternate day.
Use sparingly. Do not overuse, since Horse dung generates high heat.
Our Product ships in Durable sealed packaging : Packed in resealable Ziplock stand up pouch made from recycled material.
Suits all kind of flowering, vegetable and fruit plants
We endeavor & encourage people to grow their own food & increase green cover by making space for naturally live plants for a healthier, happier and greener life.
CONGRATS ! NOW your plants are in SAFE GREEN HANDS