Organic Castor Oil
Naturally Green 100% Cold-pressed pure Organic Castor Oil Insecticide Pesticide.
About the Product :
- Using Naturally Green 100% Cold-pressed pure Organic castor oil in the garden can be part of good garden management without the potential side effects that commercial formulas cause.
- Castor oil for garden use helps repel moles and other digging and tunnelling pests, such as rodents.
- Treating pests with castor oil is a natural, non-toxic way to repel these unwanted digging animals in your garden without hurting them or causing poisonous chemicals to build up in the garden and ground water.
- Additionally, using castor oil as pest control is non-toxic and safe around children and pets.
- Pests can pose a problem in the home garden. Mole hills pop up overnight, rodents dig up prized plants in search of grubs, and unearth your bulbs and render them useless for the bloom season
A good way to minimize the damage that naturally occurs when animals forage is to use castor oil as pest control. Using Castor Oil in the Garden as a Pesticide Castor oil won’t kill animal pests, but it will repel them. To harness the effect, you need to apply castor oil directly to the soil. The formula will work for a week or so even in the rainy season. Weekly applications are the most effective at controlling pests damage in the garden. Apply evenly to the affected areas. Treating pests with castor oil weekly will. Readily bio-degradable and does not leave harsh residues behind.
NON TOXIC TO BEES AND BEETLES: Besides being an organic insecticide, using Naturally Green Castor oil allows you to target pests specifically as opposed to beneficial insects such as bees and lady beetles (bees and lady beetles do not eat plant leaves).
Potting Mixture : Naturally Green Castor Oil can be added when you are preparing your soil for potting to help build immunity. Mixing 10 ml / Litre of water through the soil will yield better results.
Soil Application : Sprinkle Naturally Green Castor Oil mixed in water ( it blends easily in water) 10 ml / Litre of water on the soil
Foliar Application : Mix 5 ml / litre of water ( it blends easily in water) to spray on plants.
Repeat every week.
Use in shade, not under direct sunlight.
Our Product ships in Durable sealed packaging : Packed in resealable Ziplock Standup Pouch made from recycled material.
We endeavor & encourage people to grow their own food & increase green cover by making space for naturally live plants for a healthier, happier and greener life.
CONGRATS ! NOW your plants are in SAFE GREEN HANDS